some vs. others

Some are blessed, they live it backwards. First the bitter and the gall then the victory. A breath of clean air after a mining shaft. ...

Some are blessed,
they live it backwards.
First the bitter and the gall
then the victory.
A breath of clean air after a mining shaft.

Some don't try,
can't say much about those because
they don't do much to be said about.

Some strike a deal with the dealer himself,
they offer up their cards
so others can play them right.
They promise misery for themselves
in exchange for someone else's happiness.

I strike deals all the time,
sometimes I think I just self-prophesize my way through life.
What have I done to deserve peace,
and so I will the nightmares into my dreams.
What have I done to deserve goodness,
and so I seek out the worst of people
and lay with them so two can become one.
(Less worst of people in the world!)
What have I done to deserve love,
and so I emulate hate.
What have I done to deserve life,
and so when I finally go underwater,
I don't hold my breath.

I give it up to the dealer.
My tomorrow for your next week, month, year and forever.

0 commentaire

oh, go on.

Flickr Images